The Gold Standard in Imaging Accreditation
ACR accreditation is recognized as the gold standard in medical imaging. Since 1987, the ACR has accredited more than 38,000 facilities in 10 imaging modalities.
ACR accreditation helps assure your patients that you provide the highest level of image quality and safety. Our process documents that your facility meets requirements for equipment, medical personnel and quality assurance.
Our streamlined application process means accreditation evaluation is typically completed within 60 days of image submission.
Achieving ACR accreditation is not only the right thing to do for patient quality and safety; it also helps your facility meet governmental and third-party payer criteria.
Gain the ACR Advantage
- No pre-accreditation onsite survey
- Easy online application and renewal process
- Multisite, multimodality pricing
- Designed by radiologists and medical physicists
- Peer-reviewed and educationally focused
- Imaging review by expert radiologists and medical physicists
- Dedicated technologists on staff – certified in each modality
Earn new status for your practice with the Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence
and the Designated Lung Cancer Screening Center